How do I choose an Exterminator?
Choosing a #company to work with to eradicate a terrible issue you are having could be stressful. Take a look at some of our tips that will help guide you towards a great partnership.
1. Do they answer all of your questions and take the time to value your phone call?
2. Are they offering a full service plan – does your service package come with a warranty?
3. Are they pushing your for a sale or are they educating you on how they will assist you?
4. Is the price right? #Cost is a consideration for all of us but it truly should be lower on your checklist.
We see this happen all the time. When a #client goes for the cheapest company and doesn’t receive the results they are looking for. You are not only out of the #money you paid the first #exterminator but the second one comes at a higher cost.
5. Call around and get a feel for what services are offered for your type of issue.
6. Are they licensed and insured?
7. Are they open to #share the names of the products they will be using?
Always go with your gut – you are inviting someone into your home. Treat this choice with the respect it deserves.
These are just a few – feel free to reach out if you should have a question.