We GotchA! covered with Top 10 ways to safeguard your home or commercial property from a bed bug
1. Wash all bedding regularly in hot water. The water should be at least120 degrees.
2. Vacuum floors regularly. Use the brush tool of your vacuum to vacuumyour mattress. Use the crevice tool to vacuum crevices in the mattress and your baseboards.
3. Use a mattress encasement for your mattress. Bedbugs can't get in and they can't get out.
5. Check your own bed for bedbugs from time to time. Catching them early will make bedbug treatment easier if bedbugs do occur.
6. Check all electrical outlets, heating and air conditioner vents to makesure they are sealed and secured to the wall.
7. Bed Bugs don't tend to burrow under clothing, you may be able to avoid bites by wearing pajamas that cover as much skin as possible.
8. Use a preventive product like Pronto Plus bed bug spray
9. Secondhand items. Inspect used mattresses or upholstered furniture carefully before bringing them into your home.
10. Traveling ? Check mattress seams for bedbug excrement and place your luggage on tables or dressers instead of on the floor. It's not recommended to use hotel furniture for storage.
Stay in the know - For updated tips and information check us out on Facebook: